Table of Contents
The terms require you to arbitrate disputes, in accordance with the terms of Section 12 “Choice of Law & Dispute Resolution” below, with us rather than resolve disputes through a jury trial or class action.
The terms contain limitations on your legal rights including our liability to you.
By accepting the terms, you also understand and consent to our privacy statement, which is incorporated into, and part of, this contract. Our privacy statement describes how we collect, use and share information.
Our websites in the United States of America (“USA”) are not intended to be used by, or targeted to, anyone under the age of 13 years old. You must be at least 13 years old to use our online ordering services or the Subway® app. If you are at least 13 years old but not yet 18 years old (or the legal age of majority if different in your jurisdiction), then you must review these terms with your parent or guardian and they must agree to these terms in order for you to use our websites.
- Transmit any information or written, graphic or photographic material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, menacing, offensive, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm, or threaten to harm, minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or status or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Websites;
- Transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law, regulation or statute and any regulations having the force of law; or
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass, threaten, or violate the rights of others; or collect, store or process, or attempt to collect, store or process, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms;
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices;
- Attempt to obtain ownership or title to the Websites, including the Content;
- Use, copy, distribute, republish, display, disclose, upload, post, or transmit the online services in any commercial manner;
- Rent, lease, sell, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, assign or transfer the online services, or combine them with, or incorporate them into, any other programs or services;
- Access or attempt to access our systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use;
- Work around any of the technical limitations of the Websites, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Websites, disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, copy in source or object code format, or create derivative works based on the online services;
- Perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Websites, prevent access to or use of the Websites by other users, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Transfer, provide, export or re-export the online services in violations of an embargo, trade sanction, or other technology control or export laws and regulations; you also represent and warrant that you are not (i) located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (ii) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- Use or launch any unauthorized technology or automated system to access the online services or extract content from the online services, including but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scrapers, or offline readers;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the Websites or our servers;
- Use the Websites in a manner not permitted under these Terms.
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY;
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A COURT RESOLVE ANY SUCH DISPUTE;
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, and
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.